We receive information that:
- you provide when you register for and set up an account
- you post or content you share on iloooveit
- you allow us to collect when you use iloooveit features, such as internal messaging
- you allow social media services to share with us
- we get from seeing how you use iloooveit
- we get from communicating with you
- we get from cookies and other technologies
We use this information to:
- provide iloooveit features
- manage and improve the iloooveit website, app, features and services
- analyze how you use iloooveit
- provide you with information about the service
- diagnose technical problems and maintain security
- provide you with marketing that is relevant to you
We share this information with:
- other iloooveit users where you allow information to be public
- social media services you tell us to share information with
- people who help us provide iloooveit to you
- business partners, which may include advertising partners
- businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that iloooveit is part of, or that become part of the same group
- outside parties to comply with the law and/or any legal obligations
We store information:
- primarily in the European Union, but may also use other locations around the world
- in accordance with the national and international provisions, including the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data
A software also ensures the statistics of our site but it does not permit to identify you.
It is possible to configure your surfer in order to let you know every creation of cookies or to prevent their making:
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
The access to our site shall not be refused to you for that reason, but your user experience may be diminished.
Visitor and user’s data processing
You may visit our site obtain information on our services and make yourself acquainted with our most recent news with no obligation to furnish any personal information.
If you choose to give us personal information, it shall be treated confidentially according to the provisions of Belgian and international law.
Information of a personal nature which you will transmit will be treated by Ilooove.it SA, whose registered office is at Rue Lambert-Lombard 3, 4000 Liège Belgium, a company incorporated under the laws of Belgium (registered number BCE n°0536.486.214), in conformity with the statute of December, 8, 1992 concerning the protection of privacy in connection with the treatment of personal information:
(i) in order to provide iloooveit features and services to users;
(ii) in order to manage and improve websites, apps, features and services, this purpose entails to analyse the way you use our websites, apps, features and services;
(iii) in order to manage our contractual relationship;
(iv)in order to issue purchase order, invoices and other documents of a contractual nature;
(v) in order to send you newsletters;
(vi)in order to realize operations of information or promotion about the services of Iloooveit and its partners, purpose to which the user expressly agrees by agreeing the present agreement;
By providing us your personal data, you give us your express agreement to use the information for the above-mentioned purposes.
The personal data, which you transmit to us, are registered in a database held by and under the responsibility of Iloooveit.
Personal data are preserved 5 years after the closure of your account.
Unless explicitly requested otherwise by you, your data may be transmitted to commercial partners of Iloooveit.
Upon written, dated and signed request, addressed to the person responsible for the data base and upon submitting proof of your identity, you can obtain, at no cost if the volume is reasonable, from Iloooveit the written communication of your personal data and, as the case may be, a rectification of those of your data which might be inexact, incomplete or not relevant. You can also contact the Belgian Privacy Commission in order to exercise these rights.
The President of the Court of first instance has jurisdiction on your request concerning the right to obtain communication, rectification or suppression of a personal data, if such request has not been complied with within 45 days or if such request has been rejected.
If, at any time, you are of the opinion that we do not respect your privacy, please inform us by mail or e-mail contact us. We will provide our best efforts to find an acceptable solution.
In case you need more information, feel free to contact us, or the Protection of Privacy Commission (´Commission pour la Protection de la Vie Privée´) at the following address:
Commission pour la Protection de la Vie Privée
Rue de la Presse, 35
Tel. +32 2 274 48 00
Fax. +32 2 274 48 35